Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome to the good life

Ok chase and I just walked home for like three hours and we are freezing an somewhat incoherent...a few updates: due to some pharmies and excessive drinking hunter puked everywhere on the plane ride here...furthermore Potts and hUnter are currently missing in action...at four am, more details to follow. Thw first nght was money, we found Kelly combs, and Logan Schmidt (who is too hot for words) and we all spent well in excess of 100 euro. Florence is amazing, I will probably never come back to the states...I will post again tomorrow when Im sober...

Wow you guys are probably showering now...its 4am here (like 9 there??)

Carl is a SPEAN...

EARNED...

1 comment:

Joe Monassa said...

I have good news for those of you not currently within the boundaries of the greatest country on Earth. I recently reached the Diner at the end of the Universe and achieved a score that looks a lot like 116 followed by 6 zeros. Unfortunately, my greed has not sudsided and I can't stop playing.