So by now most of you have heard of the tradgedy of Heath Ledger...he died because of an apparent overdose on over the counter sleep meds. Now I sit here more alert than I am after about 40 mgs of addy, because I am so stoked for Italy. The obvious decision is to drink a bottle of NyQuil and call it a night...but I don't want to suffer the same fate as the joker. So instead I will probably watch Sideways for the 3rd time this week and fantasize about red wine or I could try to break my high score on Dolphin Olympics 2...or I could look at pictures of girls going to Florence and rank them out of ten...no, fuck that. I am going to take 4 benadryl and chase with cough syrup. I can handle it I'm the fucking man.
P.S. Hunter pulled a fast one and got us into some V.I.P. after party for the Detroit Auto show tomorrow night. I just went out and bought a bad ass clubbin coat from H & M, so expect a ballin' tale in a few days...from Florence son, PEACE
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The blogs "profile" picture of sorts is nothing short of perfect. It is imperative you get a representative from Italy on the leader board for Dolphin Olympics 2 via facebook. If I don't surpass Regan's high score soon I may resort to removing him from my friends so I'll hold more records. And the answer is yes, I would stoop that low.
Post a Comment