Monday, January 21, 2008

48 Hours

Welcome to the David Moeller/Phi Kappa Psi blog of our semester abroad. This will be an outstanding tool that we plan on using to share our adventures with our friends back home as well as a forum to bash any losers we meet in Italy.

Right now it is Martin Luther King day and apparently the frat celebrated Dr. King by having a party. Good work guys. Anyways, the first round of us leave Thursday: (Hunter, Chase, Me) We have a three night stay at a hostel...I am hoping our stay doesn't complete an Eli Roth trilogy. Home is miserable the only person to talk to is my younger brother. Since I have been waiting I have watched an O.C. marathon, a Hannah Montanna marathon and 47 bad romantic comedies. It is time for us to get out of here so I can work some magic with some Deltas and Kappas.

We are going to keep this blog relatively tame because unlike a lot of you losers, the 7 of us have ambition and the last thing I want to hear when I apply for law school is "is it true you went on an opium binge in Sweeden and killed a midget?" So a select few of you will receive the raw facts via facebook message. I miss you all already especially Joe Massa, even if he is a whipped little nerd.

Live the dream boys, and don't forget about me...I'll drop a post when I get to Detroit.

No comments: