In Btown the best thing you can hope for on a Tuesday is perhaps a two dollar 32 ounce long island at my second home or perhaps get really high with some japs in smallwood...
...but in Florence that is not the case.
Welcome to Central Park. Surrounded by tranvestites, heroin addicts, and other nafarious creatures, the club Central is nothing short of paradise. Donning outdoor bars, dance floors, and even some cool VIP lounges for rich J's like Phil and Zach, Central is by far the most entertaining club in southern Europe.
Tuesday nights are nothing short of amazing here in Firenze. Last night DJ Berrie (wtf?) spun some ultra mash-ups and Steve danced so hard I thought he was going to give Hunter heart failure or a stroke (or some weird combination of both)
Chase polished off a fifth of gin...standard, and then stole a cab and drove us to our ultimate destination. I believe I counted 4 times that Taylor fell off of tables and or bought rounds consisting of more than 5 drinks and Larkin...well he smoked a lot of cigarettes. I will post videos soon of this frat haven that is Central Park. Until then picture me dancing to Journey in a Eurotrash suit with a faux hawk shmecking every little Boston girl I see.
Who's got two thumbs and will be back in 12 days...
THIS GUY!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment